Date & Time
- Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Class description During this course, participants
- The importance of paying nonexempt employees for all hours worked
- The rules regarding unpaid breaks
- The strict limits on who can use comp time
- The rights of nonunion employees to engage in concerted activity
This course, appropriate for anyone with supervisory responsibilities, will
include interactive discussions, video presentation and examples of real life court
, Supervisor, Human Resource Consulting,
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C.
The Danger Zones: Wage & Hour and Labor
Law class will take place at the corporate headquarters of Honkamp Krueger &
Co., P.C. at 2345 John F. Kennedy
Road, Dubuque, Iowa
. Details and directions will be emailed to you upon