Date & Times
- Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 18, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
This is a basic class for anyone
who uses Microsoft Outlook focusing on the calendar, tasks and notes. During this
class, you will learn how to:
- Use Outlook to manage your time
- Create appointments
- Reserve conference rooms
- Create tasks
- Create notes
There is no prerequisite for this class and Microsoft Outlook version 7 will
Trainer Kathie Rotz, Training Manager & Consultant,
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C.
The Outlook class will take place at the corporate
headquarters of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. at
2345 John F. Kennedy Road, Dubuque, Iowa
. Details and directions will be
emailed to you upon registration.