Date & Times
- Monday, August 20, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 17, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 15, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 12, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 17, 2012, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
This basic class is for anyone who
uses Microsoft Outlook and will concentrate on the inbox, contacts and folders.
The session will cover how to use Outlook including how to:
- Create emails
- Create email signatures
- Use the out-of-office reply function
- Organize your contacts
- Create and use folders
- Create rules
This class has no prerequisites and Microsoft Outlook version 7 will be used.
Trainer Kathie Rotz, Training Manager & Consultant,
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C.
The Outlook class will take place at the corporate
headquarters of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. at
2345 John F. Kennedy Road, Dubuque, Iowa
. Details and directions will be
emailed to you upon registration.