At Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., our business consultants are motivated by understanding that the services they provide must deliver results if they are to make a difference in your organization.
Our business consultants have industry specific knowledge, and through our alliance of firms and office locations, we take pride in the overall skills, depth/breadth and nationwide coverage of our Honkamp Krueger consulting team. In addition, we have consultants with functional specialties such as marketing, technology, human resources and employee benefits that apply to all types of businesses. All of our business consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problem solvers, ready and willing to help your business manage change and find solutions for success.
Included below are a few of the functional consulting services we can apply to your business needs and objectives.
Business process improvement
Honkamp Krueger provides recommendations and strategies to facilitate greater efficiency, cost control and effective management for our clients:
- Operations reviews
- Strategic planning
- Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act consulting
- Business structure & reorganization planning
- Management inventory & leadership evaluation
- Cash-flow management
Services to help you develop & grow your company:
Entrepreneur, franchisee or established business owner assistance
Whether you are an entrepreneur just forming your company, franchisee and/or an established business owner, there are a myriad of challenges and opportunities you encounter during the journey, including:
- What business entity structure is best for us? – or – The business was formed as an LLC (partnership) and now is looking to bring in outside investors. Should we change to a C Corporation or an S Corporation?
- We are interested in purchasing a business. Can you help us through the process of due diligence to integration?
- How do we handle onboarding employees and payroll and benefits administration?
- How do we best meet the compliance of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act?
- We are thinking of establishing a 401(k) plan. What is the difference between a qualified and non-qualified plan?
- What options exist for us to finance the purchase of a building?
- We want to strengthen management of the company using performance goals such as cost and profitability measures, ratios and industry benchmarking. How can we access this data?
- Can you recommend a banker? An attorney?
- We are looking to source products overseas. Do you have any contacts who can help us?
Honkamp Krueger can provide solutions to your questions.