Honkamp Krueger business consultants take a proactive, comprehensive approach to providing third-party analysis and recommendations for your specific business needs.
Our consultants have industry-specific knowledge, and through our alliance of firms and locations, we take pride in the overall skills, depth/breadth and nationwide coverage of our HK consulting team. In addition, we have consultants with functional specialties such as marketing, technology, human resources and employee benefits that apply to all types of businesses. All of our business consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problem solvers, ready and willing to help your business manage change and find solutions for success.
Included below are a few of the functional consulting services we can apply to your business needs and objectives.
Business process improvement
HK provides recommendations and strategies to facilitate greater efficiency, cost control and effective management for our clients:
- Operations reviews
- Strategic planning
- ACA consulting
- Business structure & reorganization planning
- Management inventory & leadership evaluation
- Cash-flow management
Services to help you develop & grow your company:
Entrepreneur, franchisee or established business owner assistance
Whether you are an entrepreneur just forming your company, franchisee and/or an established business owner, there are a myriad of challenges and opportunities you encounter during the journey, including:
- Business entity structure such as C Corporation versus an S Corporation
- Due diligence for the purchase of a business
- Onboarding new employees, payroll and benefits administration
- Affordable Care Act compliance
- Establishing a 401(k) plan and the difference between qualified and non-qualified plans
- Financing the purchase of a building
- Establishing performance goals such as cost and profitability measures, ratios and industry benchmarking
- Banker and attorney recommendations