Looking for a CPA firm that truly understands the unique nature of the entertainment and gaming industries? A firm that can navigate its way around this highly-regulated, competitive industry?
Honkamp Krueger not only has deep knowledge of these industries, HK’s founding partner played a critical role in bringing the first gaming license to the city of our corporate headquarters. In addition, our locations are in cities rich in entertainment such as sports teams, festivals and art/culture venues.
In addition to our robust history with entertainment and gaming, HK is dedicated to continual learning by:
- Speaking at and attending the Auditors Gaming Conference
- Attending the UNLV International Gaming Institute’s Casino Auditing training program
- Continuing memberships in gaming associations
- Supporting our entertainment clients through our HK Client Patronage Program
- Offering our own internal training program with new entertainment and gaming team members
Many of our entertainment and gaming clients engage us for:
- Monthly accounting services with a proactive, consultative approach to the numbers
- Audits with a team who fully understand your industry
- High-level tax planning and preparation
- Cost segregation studies and construction audits for new construction projects
- Business and employment tax credits
- Full-service payroll, HR, benefits and time and attendance
Contact us today to discover more about HK’s rich history in the entertainment and gaming industries.