We support leaders of high performing companies who depend on financial clarity to make confident, dynamic business decisions.
Our advisors work with you to identify and focus on pertinent financial information, keeping track of trends and creating meaningful comparisons. How could your business thrive with the benefit of a focused financial picture?
What it will show you
- Ratios with industry comparisons
- Common sized information as a percentage of sales or total assets
- Five years of historical information in one document
- Compound annual growth rates
- Five and three year averages
How it will help your business
- Assist with value gap
- Plan for succession
- Implement strategic or long-term planning
- Know your gap and measure your gain
What it can be used for
- Revenue growth compared to gross profit and EBITDA growth – is it healthy growth?
- Determine fixed and variable expenses
- Compare yourself to best years
- Easily allows you to build a one year or longer term financial model
- Establish benchmarks or goals
- Link financial and non financial information (i.e. FTEs, units, director labor hours, margin analysis)
- Assess risks
- Build a five year operating statement projection driven by a handful of key performance drivers
- Measure return on invested capital (ROIC) and strategy analysis