Inevitably, you will need to make a decision about the future existence of your business. You can never start too early to plan the transition of your company. When the time comes, you and your partners will need a trusted, independent facilitator on your side. Honkamp Krueger has the resources and the reputation to help you buy, sell or merge with another business. We can also help you with succession planning. We will facilitate the process to serve your best interests.
Selling a business and succession planning
We have experienced, independent strategic partners who can help you plan a successful exit strategy from your business.
- Your business has the potential to become more saleable. We can help you position your financial statement as well as recommend other changes that may increase the attractiveness of your business to buyers. This could significantly increase the proceeds you receive from the sale.
- You may not want to put a “For Sale” sign on your business window. To avoid panic from your employees, we can actively and yet privately seek a buyer for your business with our wide-ranging business network.
- Most business owners are in the dark about the process of selling a business. With our knowledge and experience, we can help you with this complex process. Our assistance may include determining the value of your business, assistance with identifying the conditions and goals of the sale, and guidance through the challenges that may arise.
- Succession planning can never start too early. With a plan in place, you will have control over the future of your business, get the most value from your hard work, and will leave the business on your terms and in good hands. Let us help you with that plan.
Business transition is an emotional time and we can help facilitate the process for you with our experience, resources and trustworthiness.
Buying or merging with a business
Is your current business in a mature market and you’re looking to grow? Are you looking to diversify by expanding into another market or product line? Maybe you are simply need a new challenge. No matter the reason, we can help you acquire or merge with a business:
- The time and effort it takes to find just the right company will be on our shoulders, not yours. We will aggressively seek and contact potential sellers while maintaining confidentiality.
- The process of buying or merging with a business can be tedious and complicated. We have experienced and knowledgeable staff ready to help guide you in the right direction with your best interests always in mind.
- Buying or merging with a business can be an exciting yet stressful time. To reduce the stress and increase the chances of success, turn to us.