How can we help?
A CPA firm’s system of quality control should be designed to provide the firm with reasonable assurance of performing and reporting in conformity with applicable professional standards, including Statements on Quality Control Standards (SQCS) No. 8, A Firm’s System of Quality Control. We can assist you in all areas of quality control to help you improve the design and operating effectiveness of your system of quality control.
We provide a full range of quality control services including:
- General QC Help & QC Office Support
- Engagement Letters and Client Acceptance
- Pre-Issuance GAAP Engagement Performance
- Post-Issuance Review/Compilation/Preparation Compliance Inspection
- Tax Compliance Inspection
- Tax Planning Opportunities (Tax Gap)
- Other Functional Monitoring (Human Resources, CPE)
- Peer Review
In addition to the industry and quality control expertise of our team members, our peer review team leader, Brian Powers, is also a member of the Peer Review Alliance Report Acceptance Body. To discuss our quality control services, schedule a brief 10-15 minute call with Brian Powers.